The Institute has been involved in the following projects:
- Strengthening Transparency and Accountability in the Gold Industry (STAGI).
- Economic Contribution of Small Scale and Artisanal Miners in Zimbabwe (PACT Zimbabwe Commissioned Research
- Mining Business Governance in Zimbabwe: Gender Diversity within Boards and Executive Management of Major Mining Companies in Zimbabwe (INSAF Research (2017).
- Mushroom Production for Educationally Disadvantaged Young Girls.
- Shareholders & Investors Forum in Zimbabwe.
- Finance Sector Roundtable in Zimbabwe: Banking for Sustainability
- Sustainability reporting
- National Competitiveness Report 2016: Finance and Manufacturing Sector [Research Papers for NECF]
To receive more details about our projects, please fill in the form below: