- Senior lecturer of law at the University of Witwatersrand, South Africa,
- Director of the Mandela Institute.
- PhD (Wits University, South Africa),
- LLMs (Pace University, USA and University of Cape Town, South Africa),
- LLB (University of Zimbabwe).
Proffessor Murombo has written a number of publications on environmental issues.
“Results noted the underlying solution to be that whoever would want to buy gold should support the operations that lead to the production of that gold” The Institute for Sustainability Africa (INSAF) embarked on a research that aimed at developing a business strategy perspective on strengthening the gold mining value chain in Zimbabwe. TheOctober 30, 2018
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016